Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happiness is Free






Here are a few things that make me happy : ] (and by a few, I mean a lot)

My family...Summertime...North Idaho...Yoga...My sister...Sunscreen...Rain on a tin roof...Puppies...Snowball fights...Girls Nights...Tiffanys...Miley Cyrus...Ballet shoes...Clean Sheets...Chinese food...My friends...Church...Nicholas Sparks...Men in uniform...4th of July...Fall...Gerard Butler...Summer Nights...Fresh cut grass...Did I Mention Men in uniforms??...Peanut butter...April Showers...Taylor Swift...St Bernards ...The Dodgers...Grey’s Anatomy...Kayaking...Daisies...High heels...San Marcos...Target...Beach hair...Gossip Girl...Cowboy boots...Bows...Chips and Dip...Pools...Palm Springs...Thanksgiving...Football games...Boating...Nail Polish...Glitter...Home cooked meals...The beach...Driving with the windows down...Chocolate...Sleeping in

No comments: