Thursday, June 10, 2010


Girl Meets Boy… Single

So apparently my Prince Charming must have took a wrong turn somewhere, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions. But that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun while he's making U-turns and listening to that annoying Tom Tom voice… RIGHT??

I’ve been single for about four months now and I am L-O-V-E loving’ it! As much as I love being in a relationship, being out of one is just as rewarding. I get to do what I want, well let’s face it; I ALWAYS DO WHAT I WANT. But every girl out there knows exactly what I’m talking about. You get some breathing room, the whole bed to yourself and more importantly you don’t have to explain yourself when your Sephora purchase ends up being equivalent to your electricity bill. Oh and not only do you get to look, but you can touch too.. or kiss :]

So in honor of my status change many of my posts are going to be based on the day to day life of a twenty something single girl in San Diego.

So cheers to good times with the girls, mango margaritas, the losers that couldn't handle us and the lucky ones who get to buy us drinks!

I bet Cinderella never had this much fun....

xoxo

2 comments:

Monique said...

I love it! Your the most amazing single girl on the planet (as well as when your in a relationship, you know what I mean) Cheers to you and your hot boys buying you drinks and it being ok to flirt back guilt-free! Your gorgeous inside and out, love you! xoxox

Anonymous said...

So I've only read this one post so far, but you're fantastic. I love it. Really catching and original. I can't wait to read more!